I am energised by partnering with you to learn new steps, moves and skills
In parallel, I regularly teach dance to teens. I adapted my approach and was amazed by the impact of them managing their mindsets and moving dancers to performers.
"Personally I have been able to develop my resilience, communication and engagement skills across the organization while managing all my stakeholders accordingly."B Ochieng, East Africa, GlaxoSmithKline
"I learned about tools and techniques that can be used to effectively manage issues which can arise while expanding a role, moving into a new role or taking on new challenges."G. Gilmore, G. Gilmore, Head of Property Research
"I was able to navigate and define my leadership style to be aligned with my beliefs and principles and then apply these to everyday scenarios. This was such an important step for me and continues to empower me to lead and approach challenges in my own style and to be true to myself."Head of Vaccines Programme, Wellcome Trust
The majority of her global HR experience was in:
- Business transformation through leading, embedding and optimising change and transformation
- Establishing a high performance Culture including cross cultural and remote leadership and teams
- Encouraging a growth mindset and challenging agility in ways of working
- Applying a systemic approach to Equality, Inclusion and Diversity within leadership and teams
- Talent management, succession planning and targeted development
- ICF approved Certificate in Professional Coaching Skills – Coaching Development
- MA in HR Strategy and Change
- High Performing Team Facilitator
She is also a highly experienced facilitator and uses her extensive coaching experience when she designs and delivers workshops.